Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Everest

4 comments:

Sherwoods said...

oh my, I can't wait to have kids but I can wait for the laundry that goes along with them! Good luck with that.

zuniga family said...

I FEEL YOUR PAIN! I did 11 loads of laundry in one day! And a week later I had like 6 loads. I swear I don't have that many clothes.
Speaking of laundry, I was sitting in a relief society lesson and they were talking about enjoying your children now because you will miss them when they leave. You will miss the smeared handprints on the glass and doing their laundry. I seriously almost raised my had and said I will NEVER miss laundry! I miss the days when I only had like one or two loads in a week!!

Rachel Garces said...

i haven't tackled it yet and it has only gotten bigger!!!!

Whitney Palmer said...

This si so funny. I remember going over to the Garces house when I was in high-school and never being able to sit on the couch. I swear there must have been 20 loads of laundry on the couch and floor....not even joking. We used to laugh so hard that nobody would ever fold any of it, they would just go out to the family to pick out there clothes to wear!