We attended our Ward party tonight with Jenga Fett, The Binkie Fairy, and Alice in Wonderland. Stars Wars (of course) ruled little man's Halloween. Sophie became the Binkie Fairy when she appeared with the binkie in her mouth in the costume. Sydney said, 'mom, the Binkie Fairy takes away babies binkies. " And I replied, 'yes dear, she takes the binkies from babies so SHE can suck on them.' I thought it was pretty good. Sydney gave us the most trouble. I hate Halloween, cuz I hate buying costumes. Sydney first wanted to be Alice, then switched to an 80's chick, then this, then that.....on and on and on. We couldn't figure out anything and what she was willing to wear was TOO EXPENSIVE. So I headed back over to the Disney Store after talking to Syd about being Alice again, and the Alice costume was 50% off. Sweet deal. That let me get the headband to match. She loved it. Thank Goodness.


We had a wonderful time at the party. Face painting, ring toss, marshmellow gun, basketball toss, and cake wake. Check out my darling spider cupcakes (above). The kids got tons of candy. Made some new friends. And had a great time. Sidenote: Sophie loved trick-o-treating this year. She finally got it. She loved going up to everyone chanting trick-o-treat, getting her candy and then saying thank you. And when we got home she said, 'mom, that was sooo fun. can I have onyeee (only) one, for (before) ni-night.' Wow I love this little one. And she and her best bud Lily got together after with their bags-o-goodies and traded candy. It was adorable to hear them chat over what they got and what they wanted to trade. Lily's mama, Angie took a darling pic of the girls, and I can't wait till she emails me a copy.





1 comment:
Your costumes are darling. Mine are still being worked on..hello the countdown is here! Okay, where do you get your cute storyboards? and is that an action for the pics of your kids on the side bar. So cute. I am working on learning photoshop, whew!
Post a Comment