Our little family of 5 will become a bigger family of 6 this spring.
Baby #4 is on it's way.
We are thrilled. Sophie can't wait to be a big sister. Nico is aching for a brother. And Sydney wants to hold a new baby bad. (so she says)
I am so sick. 24 hours sick.
Exhausted and gaining weight like it's going out of style.
But so happy.
Happy to finish this chapter of our lives.
To complete our family.
And to meet and hold this new little one.
I began another blog to document and journal my pregnancy. Been working on it for a month or so.
www.bellygrowingmama.blogspot.com





3 comments:
Congratulations Rachel! I am so sorry you are sick, it really is the worst. But I am so excited for you and your family, you sure make some adorable kids so you better keep going! haha!
Congrats! So exciting!
Congrats! I just saw your note on Lydia's blog and thought I was way late finding out your news. Glad I'm not too late :) Its fun to have so many other fun girls to have a growing belly with. Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment