A week or so ago I asked my dear friend Kelsey Crowder of Kelsey Claire Photography to take come pics of Camden to document her spunky personality. I swear these babies grow up waaay to fast. And I couldn't be happier with the results. They display her personality exactly the way I wanted them too. She is full of spunk and silliness. She has been my worst sleeper but I dare say she is the silliest of my kids. She will laugh at everything. Nico has a little thing that he come in real close to her face and says "debit cards" really funny and she dies every time. Even if she's crying to she will stop to laugh at Nico. I'm excited to see how wicked her little sense of humor becomes as she grows up. I can't imagine my life without my little Cami.














3 comments:
she is an absolute doll!!!!
She is little Ms. Personality! So cute...love her!
She is utterly adorable! Love the pics!
Post a Comment