Saturday, May 02, 2009

Little Man's Birthday Fun

Yesterday we celebrated little man's 6th birthday.  I can't believe yesterday marked his 6th year.  Yikes!! they grow up so fast.   He is my little mamma's boy.  He has had my heart since the moment I saw his gorgeous face.  He can just look at me and make me melt.  He is kind hearted and loving.  Smart and sweet.  He gets scared at night and likes to sleep on the floor next to me.  I don't know what I'm going to do when some other woman comes along and takes my baby away from me.    I love him so.......

We went to Disneyland to celebrate with Sophie.  



All his loot from his birthday fun card....thanks disneyland!!!!
He insisted on the 'A' even though his name is Nico.  Luckily his middle name begins with 'A'
love his face

1 comment:

Rachel Garces said...

Holy Crap I have a unibrow.....someone needed to tell me....get to the wax lady