Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Cruise

Our cruise was 'THE BEST' vacation Nick and I have taken, (next to Italy of course).  I got sad when we had to disembark off the boat the last day.  We took a Carnival Funship to Cabo San Lucas and Ensenada.    We met three wonderful couples that sat at our dining table each night.  We all had tons in common and spent some great time together.  We all want to plan on another little 3 dayer soon.  I think we found our cruising couples.  We saw many great shows, won 4 Carnival trophies, watched Nick enter dance contests and get hypnatised, ( i would elaborate but it's kind of R rated), ate till we got sick, watched the boys have a best trick contest going down the pool slide, enjoyed Mexico and had a wonderful 10 year anniversary trip.
Center of the Ship
Our hilarious and wonderful waiters at dinner each night.  By the second night they knew everyone at our table's preferences, drinks, salads etc.  And knew our names.
Our fabulous new friends.  from left: Jason & Hannah Kennedy, Natasha & Jason Rose and Phillip & Michelle Tripplett.
last night at Sunset
THE SUNSET
Welcome to Mexico
One night after dinner waiting for a show.
The BOYS playing basketball. (sidenote: i got fried watching them, and didn't think about it cuz I was freezing)
Jason and Nick dancing it up

Leading the conga line
my favorite part of the night was coming back to our room to see which animal awaited us.  And I loved that your room was made twice a day, in the morning and at night.
Look at that blue water.  Coming in from Cabo.
Cabo San Lucas
Makes you kind of want to live there, except I can't explain the humid heat we experienced there.
Mr. G of course

I wish you could see the sweat dripping down my back.
All of us on Formal Night waiting for the midnight comedy show.
Me & my Mr. G
OH HOW I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Sherwoods said...

Looks like tons of fun. Happy Anniversary!

queenieweenie said...

we did that cruise last winter! so, so fun and SO cheap. looks like you had a fabulous time.

Nelson Family said...

Looks like you had fun. We are cruise obsessed now. We thought we would go on one cruise during our lives but then we actually went and can't wait to go again. Happy 10 years!