Now that my life has reverted back to it's old reliable self, I realized there are some things I'm definitely looking forward too.
1. Fall: I love fall. The cool days and cooler nights. The color on the trees. The crisp mornings as I take my kids to school. It is always so welcome after the heat intense summers we have here.
2. Ok, this one I have mixed feelings about. Mostly I am happy football season comes. Mr. G is mostly in a great mood. Except when Dallas looses and Tony Romo stinks. But I love getting together with the Burke Family to watch Sunday afternoon games, the friendly rivalry Dan and Nick have. Patriots vs. Dallas. And I really do enjoy watching college football. Our family's fave team? That would be the USC Trojans.
3. I am looking forward to begin cooking again. I have been taking a cooking hiatus for a long while and I am anxious to get into the kitchen and learning some new and healthy dishes for my family. I am also pretty excited to try all the new cupcake recipes I have in my new cookbooks, and all my new baking goodies. So if I show up at your house with cupcake treats don't be surprised, I need to find families to give my new creations to.
4. I am so happy summer is over and our blackout days are over at Disneyland. Now that the kids are back in school all day I have been able to take just Sophie in the mornings for some mommy and Sophie time. And I love d-land in the mornings. I have never gone at those times before, I've never been able to. And I love it. Anyone who wants to join us on a morning, give me a call.
5. Last I'm looking forward to going back to the gym. Our summer has been so crazy and stressful I am embarassed to admit I put on some unwanted pounds. So I am anxious to get back into shape. I like to sweat and work hard and I've missed it this summer.
There's my list. What's yours?




3 comments:
That's a good list! I wish I could go to Disneyland in the morning, no fair. I would say I'm excited for fall as well, and to make Paula Dean's pumpkin bars.
I am looking forward to d-land in the morning too! If you ever go on mon or tue mornings let me know.
Let's meet up @ D-land sometime!
Post a Comment