Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Surprise Visits....

I usually feed my brother Cameron every Sunday. He lives in Huntington Beach and needs at least 1 home cooked meal a week so he heads our to our house. This last Sunday he brought a surprise with him. He came in the house and about 1 minute later the doorbell rang. Who comes over at 6:00pm on a Sunday? Nick answered the door and my sister Kelly was standing there. What? She came and surprised me for a few days. I was floored. I started bawling, hugged my sister and couldn't wait to spend the next couple days together.

Monday brought the visit of my Grandpa Welsh from Washington St. Cameron came back out to see him. We visited with him and his wife Carole for a few hours. It was heavenly. I was so happy to be spending that time with my family.


Please note my growing belly and fat face. Interestingly, I've lost not gained weight.

After they left, Kelly, Sophie, Mr. G and I headed to Cheesecake Factory for lunch. And we made a later trip to Costco and Jack in the Box. No Jack in VA. So my family craves it's tacos. Tuesday we went to a Baby Doctor Appt. and got my doctor's advice on what the baby is based on the Ultra Sound she did. (but I want to wait to announce anything until my official Ultrasound in 2 weeks) We shopped at The Shoppes at Chino Hills, ate some See's Candy and finished off the night with Yougurtland and Pei Wei. And of course Kelly and I stayed up late laughing over yearbooks and my scrapbooks.

She left early this morning and my heart is broken. I love their visits and my heart breaks when they leave. But I blame it this time on the baby and my hormones.

Can't wait for another visiter.




1 comment:

Betsy said...

I think you look darling in your pictures! :)