Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Thinking Pink


We are thinking pink at our house. The big ultrasound was today and confirmed that a baby GIRL was on her way. Poor Nico lost it, the little guy really wanted a brother bad. And to be honest I shed a few tears myself. I was dreaming of holding a little guy close to my face again. I know I will love this little girl just as much, I just need to adjust my thinking. I don't have to put away all my ruffles and bows. I do love pink.

I wonder who she'll look like, a Trost like Sydney or a Garces like Sophie? We shall see.




4 comments:

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Congratulations Rachel!

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

Congratulations Rachel! We are getting ready for our little girl to be here in a month or so. Should be fun!

Sabrina said...

Congratulations from the Ramos family. We're so happy for your family. Maybe she'll be a soccer player like her big Sis.

Betsy said...

AHHH, congratulations! I'm sad for Nico though... Hope everything else is going well!