



These are the only pictures taken while we camped at Doheny over Spring Break. I am remorseful that there aren't more. However I did not have a very fun time and my mood wasn't one of taking lots of festive pictures. It is very hard to camp, even in an motorhome, and be 7 1/2 months pregnant. A trip that is usually relaxing for me became harder because my household responsibilities don't end. I still have to cook meals, bath children, clean the motorhome, clean outside the motorhome. I haven't minded these things in years past because I wasn't pregnant, however this year it was very hard to keep up and not get discouraged and depressed about it. I am ashamed to admit that one day I didn't even leave the motorhome because I was so overwhelmed. Nick got very frustrated with me, I don't blame him, I would have gotten frustrated with me.
The kids had fun and that's all that matters. Next year I won't be pregnant and I know I will have a much happier, relaxing time. Even with a 9 month old in tow.

1 comment:
I admire for you even going on such a venture. Way to go, Mom!
Post a Comment