


I can't believe my little man is 7. Where does time go? My love affair with this guy started the minute I saw his gorgeous face. I was so nervous to have a boy considering I only had one brother and grew up with a gaggle of girls. And everyone told me how I would never want to let him go, and they were so right. I feel sorry for the girl who wins his heart and inherits me, cause I'm not letting go. My 7 favorite things about Nico
*he loves is sisters, he is fierce in defending them
* he is wonderful with little kids, he has a gift of love that way. I can't wait to see him with the new baby.
* He's goofy. He'll make a funny face, sing a silly song, do a funny dance. He's all about the silliness.
* Ever since he was little he has been a master at entertaining himself. He will play for hours. His imagination is staggering.
* He is SO beautiful. I've been told since the day he was born. And he is the spitting image of his father, which makes it even better. It's like looking at his dad, and I love looking at his dad.
* He is SMART. He can already figure our multiplication problems in his head. We always thought he would be chatty and problematic in school and his teachers adore him like crazy. Straight A's and a doll in class.
* He lights up a room with his spirit. He's always in a good mood.
I am so sad my little man is growing up so fast. I love him to pieces.





No comments:
Post a Comment