Here are the latest from Sassy Sophie. I need to document them before I forget them.
Quip #1:
I'm blowing my hair dry on a weekday.
Sophie: Mom, we going to church?
Me: No, it's not Sunday.
Sophie: But you do that to you hair on church day.
Lesson: I guess I need to do my hair more often so Sophie doesn't think I only get dressed and do my hair on Sunday's.
Quip #2:
I was talking to Nick on the phone and called him 'honey'
Sophie: Who 'honey'?
Me: It's daddy.
Sophie: You mean Nick.
Me: No daddy.
Sophie:No, his name Nick. Not daddy, and NOT honey.
Quip#3:
Sophie: Where Nick?
Me: Who's Nick?
Sophie: Um Nick, my dad.
Me: His name is daddy.
Sophie: No.....him name Nick. Your name Rachel.
She cracks me up everyday. From her asking me if I'm sexy (how she even learned that word, I'll never get) or to her telling everyone how awesome they are or how cute they look. She makes my day lively and unpredictable. I sure love my Sassy Sophie.




No comments:
Post a Comment