We took a Saturday morning to go visit the San Juan Capistrano Mission for Sydney so she could research her school mission project. We are familiar with this mission because we lived down the street from it for 4 years when we lived in San Juan. It was so fun to go back and visit, revisit our memories there and wander around the charming downtown area and train depot. We dearly miss living there. And the architecture of the mission is amazing.
My favorite shot of the day. Nick actually suggested blowing this pic up and having it in our house, which I was proud of.
My other favorite shot of the day. All the kids look so great. Love their smiles.
Syd's friend accompanied us on our trip as well.





3 comments:
Pretty pictures Rachel!
I think you should put that picture in your house too. The colors are beautiful.
What amazing pics! I think Nick is right, you ShOULD blow that one up. It is awesome.
I've been thinking of you and hope you are feeling well at the "end". Can't wait to see the new baby.
Post a Comment