I've made baby blankets, burp cloths etc, before. For other people as gifts. I've never indulged myself in my own craftiness. So I decided to make myself some baby treats. Nick and I traveled to L.A. to the fabric district and I got me some, super soft, furry fabrics in darling little girl colors and then I traveled to Joanns to get some other fun fabrics. The result? 2 adorable and furry blankets in browns and pinks. (no pics of the blankets) And 6 adorable burp cloths that I can't wait to use. And here they are in all their glory. I also made some fabric flowers that I attached to hair clips and am gearing up to make a gaggle of baby bows and nylon headbands. To say I'm feeling crafty might be an understatement.





3 comments:
those are so cute! Your gonna need to teach me how to do that. Now with with girls on the way I feel a pressure to make cute things. But good job!
Those are soo cute! We only have Joann's in AK- no fun places to get different fabric. They turned out really cute. Now you need to post pics of your blankts.
So cute! Little girls are so foreign to me. Bows? Pink? It's like a whole different language. How fun!
Post a Comment