Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Knotts Merry Farm

ok, my confession. Yes we did go to Knotts Berry Farm, but all I did was snap pics of my family, not on the rides or attractions. I just went to town with my camera. Prepare for pic overload.

A little explanation:

We go to Knotts every December because they honor police and fire during the month. So Nick and I get in free and the kids get in for $15. Totally affordable. We ride fast roller coasters, wait in really long Camp Snoopy lines, and have a great day. We can usually do the entire park in about 4-5 hours. This year Sophie wanted to go on all the roller coasters and she was too short. When are MY kids ever to short to ride on anything. Well they insist she be 48 inches. Lame. Disneyland doesn't have the same requirements. She was so sad when she couldn't ride all the exciting roller coasters and her siblings that could ride them didn't want to. Nick said she will be his dare devil. That they will have so much fun together because she isn't a chicken and wants to ride all the thrilling rides with him. We had a really fun day. Even though Camden only rode on 1 ride.

Prepare yourself for all the love I captured.

IMG_3969

(daddy and his dare devil)

knotts3

(I know both Camden and Nick claim to have a mutual dislike for one another, but these pics prove the LOVE..... look and HIM & HER)

knotts2

(my handsome prince, how I adore him)

knotts1

(who can deny this cuteness?)

IMG_3985

IMG_3981

(when did she grow up?)

IMG_4045

IMG_3979

IMG_3996

IMG_4013

(I can't believe I have a gaggle of children)

IMG_4027

IMG_4029

IMG_4034

(kill me now with all his gorgeousness)

IMG_4055

(and when did I blink and this beauty emerge?)

IMG_4061

IMG_4082

(LOVE, LOVE, LOVE......)

IMG_4090

IMG_4081

(my absolute fave)


I am so truly blessed.


1 comment:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

I'm always up for picture overload. Hit me with it anytime. All soooo cute!