Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I think it's about time for a new post.......

Easter

I finally posted something. I've been wanting to for a while just never got around to it. We had a lovely Easter this year. Woke up and the kids went on their tradition Easter basket hunt. We leave clues in eggs and send them all over the house to find their baskets. This year's baskets were filled with new bathing suits and flip flops for our Spring Break adventure at the beach. (our yearly vacay)

Then we headed to church and then to Nick's brother's house for a family dinner. The kids were so happy to see their cousins.

I LOVED the girl's outfits this year. I tried to find the perfect matching shirt for Nico but couldn't. Although he still looked so handsome.


IMG_6286

IMG_6340

She's growing up so fast. Please slow down Sydney.

IMG_6364

Ditto Nico!!!!!

IMG_6324

I'm overcome....

IMG_6310

IMG_6378

IMG_6330

IMG_6288

I melt!!!!!!!!




2 comments:

Tanya said...

Your kids are so cute!!!!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Seriously, Rachel, you have THE cutest kids and they're all so photogenic. Lovely pics & outfits!