Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Spring Break 2011

Every year we spend Spring Break at the beach camping. (in a motorhome mind you) We love it. This year was our 5 year in a row. I love that there are no distractions. No tv, computer etc. Just quality family time. This year Sydney brought a friend, a trend that I think will continue every year. And Grandma Terri and Grandpa David had a site too. Which I loved. And cousins came to visit and had sleep overs. It was so much fun. We went on bike rides, played at the beach, and bbq'd yummy food. I love, love, love our Springs Breaks.

IMG_6404

IMG_6575

Our trip to the tide pools. Nico lost a shoe to the ocean on the way so he used his remaining shoe as a shelf for his finds.

IMG_6597

She LOVED the sand.

IMG_6626

IMG_6814

IMG_6880

Home Sweet Home for the week.

IMG_6482

IMG_6407

IMG_6730

Sophie and her cousin Jett!!!! I {heart} them!!!

IMG_6598

IMG_6722

Nico, and cousins Drake & Cade!!! Crazy little guys who are BEST friends.

IMG_6547

More to come in another post as I get them edited.


4 comments:

Kelly Burr said...

Stinkin cute kids! So glad I can call them nieces and nephews, or to be more precise, step-nieces-and-nephews-in-law :) Love them.

Joanna said...

I can't believe how long sophie's hair is!!! How fun that cousins and friends could join you :) I can't believe how grown all your kids are!!! Guess that means mine are growing too! Crazy how fast its all going.

Sherwoods said...

Looks like a ton of fun!! Great pictures.

Jeffrey, Meri, and Thomas said...

How fun! Your kids are absolutely beautiful. And what amazing pics...please teach me! It was so nice to see your mom last Sunday.