Friday, November 14, 2008

Best Buds

This is Nico's best bud Carsen.  Isn't it a little weird how much they look alike? They act the same, have the same personality and play the same games.  They are both #2 of three and are all boy.  Carsen's mom Lisa and I are the room moms for their class, and as we have become friends and talked about the boys, it's eerie how alike they are. Even down to their curly, long hair and even their teeth are alike.  Trust me I've given this some thought.  It's just weird that being so alike in personality they would look alike too.  Every day when we pick them up from school Nico & Carsen get mad at Lisa and I because we didn't plan a play date.  I'm so glad Nico made a great friend this year in school and hope that they remain friends for a long time to come.

3 comments:

Jayme said...

crazy how much thet look alike!

Marissa said...

Thats funny! When I saw the picture, it took me a minute to realize which one was Nico.

queenieweenie said...

awww....boy bffs...how cute!