Shopping with their Limited Too bags. They all got bracelets.
In front of the very large Christmas Tree on the promenade.
After the Happy Birthday song was sung. The great servers at Johnny Rockets sang her a great little song. It was so much fun. There was a juke box at each table and each song was only a nickel. The girls loved choosing the songs that came on. At one point they all had to use the restroom, so we moved our party to the potty. We had potty party. It was pretty funny.
They make smiley faces with their ketchup when they hand it too the girls, it was pretty cute.
My cupcake masterpieces. I was really proud of them, and they were very yummy.
So yummy in fact, that the girls liked them on their noses.
Julia and Hannah
(same name, different spelling)
Syd and Kaleigh before the girls arrived.
I feel like I gripe alot about the sour things my kids do, especially Sydney so today, I'll brag.
She arrived November 22,2000 a week late when I was 22 and Nick 25. She entered this world weighing 9'4 and 22 1/2 inches long. She had a full head of black hair and was holding up said head by the next day. She was quickly nicknamed china doll by Nick's mom because of her fair skin and dark hair. She wasn't a very happy baby for the first few months of her life. She cried alot, I cried alot, and I think Nick cried alot in private. When she hit the 6 month mark she became a different baby, so happy and loving. We just adored every second we had with her. She grew up so fast. She was crawaling at five months, walking at 9 months, talking at 1 year. She had to do everything early. So much in fact that she started school at 4 and has thrived ever since. She wants to do the right things in her life. She is bright and kind, smart and beautiful. And she amazes me every day with her love and open heart. She gives me great purpose and I love her so very much.
Happy Birthday Miss Diva, I love you!!!!!
Happy Birthday Miss Diva, I love you!!!!!




3 comments:
Looks like a great time, what did you think of the movie?
Who told that stinker she could grow up?
I remember the "china doll"...how is she 8 already???
What a cute momma you are! I didn't realize our oldest kids are 1 year apart?! Elijah just turned 7on the 30th of Nov.! Crazy! Looks like the little girls had a fun time!
Post a Comment