One another note, I gave in and joined facebook. I totally jumped on the bandwagon. I didn't want to but had no choice. So if you have a facebook account add me as a friend.
Wednesday, December 03, 2008
Health Update
All is well on the Garces front. We are on the mend. I kept the kids home again today just to be sure. Sydney's bout didn't end until about 11:00 pm last night. Poor girl. We are going to run some errands today and stop off at Joghurt for some yummy frozen yogurt, if they behave themselves. I have a bunch to do since I'm going out of town next week. So Christmas has to be done by Tuesday so I don't have to worry about it while I'm in Virginia without kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Glad everyone is feeling better. Sick kids are NO fun. LOVE facebook. I will look you up. excited about next week?
Post a Comment