Friday, December 26, 2008

Virginia Sneek Peak

I thought I would post  a couple pics of my Virginia Trip since I've got a lot to blog about for the last couple weeks.  I had an amazing trip to the East Coast.  I am so lucky that Mr. G and my mom and dad brought me out.   I was so lucky to just be a grown up for a week.  Not a wife, mother, taxi driver, doctor, referee, etc.  I just got to be a sister and daughter.  What an awesome blessing to just enjoy all the wonderful things that go on around you and not be distracted by the everyday.  I appreciated Mr. G and my kids more when I got home because I gained a fond feeling of missing them.  Had a wonderful time and will blog more soon.  

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!!


K, this mannequin freaked me out, which is why I had to take a pic with her. 
Yummo, Pei Wei,  We ate there 4 times.  Twice in one day.

No comments: