Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Diego


The newest member of our family.  My little guy Diego.  He's a 9 month old, Toy Chihuahua.  He weighs about 4 pounds and that's all he's going to weigh.  He is having a little bit of a hard time adjusting.  He left his brothers and mom and is missing them.  I can tell.  The kids say he's crying.  He's been here a little over a day and we are all smitten.  I am not a dog person but he was my idea.  And I can't get enough of him.  Even Sophie thinks he's the greatest thing ever.  And she hates most dogs.  Tonight she asked if he could sleep with her in the crib. 

3 comments:

Kinsie said...

I cannot wait to see him all dressed up! :)

Sarah Hull said...

That "Label" to this post is killing me! So funny! I too am not a dog person, but that is one cute dog!!

Joanna said...

Brave woman is all I have to say!