Nico did start baseball again, and Syd is playing Spring soccer, so I suppose I can post some new sport related pics.
Sophie is, well, Sophie. And I've posted alot of just Sophie lately.
Mr. G is working. Maybe I could follow him to work and snap some photos of Officer Garces in action.
I am working. I could snap some pics of me @ the gym. Or cooking breakfast, lunch or dinner. Or cleaning out my closets, using the wonderful Space Bags. Or pics of me driving carpool. Or folding laundry. The choices are limitless.
See my dillema.
Here's to hoping something 'blog' worthy occurs at the Garces house.




1 comment:
So true. I have lost my desire to blog because what is there to blog about? Lately life has been blahhh!! Although I probably should stop feeling sorry about myself and create something fun to do!
Post a Comment