Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Beach: Part Deux

Our camping adeventure (and I say that lightly,  we're in a motorhome)gave us lots of family time. Just what we needed with all the running around we do for all the different goings on in our family.  Mr. G and I played Phase 10 every night while the kids bundled up together on the couch bed and watched movies and ate popcorn.    It was the perfect way to unwind, especially since I kicked Mr. G's bum at Phase 10.  I'm good.  
during a game of phase 10, he's smiling but getting beat
bundled up watching kung fu panda
Nico's face on day 2
this little guy joined us for the week, he was actually really good.  i was worried.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

That RV camping looks like a lot of fun, and definately much cleaner than our tent camping! Either way- camping is a great way to get away and spend time together.
Oh, and don't you love when you can beat your husband at something!