Thought #1:
I am sad school is over for a couple reasons. Both Syd and Nico had such wonderful teachers and I am soooo sad to walk away from them. Syd's teacher is rumored to be moving to 4th grade and he hinted to Syd today that if he moved up he would request her to be in his class. We would be so happy if that happened. And I am sad too because I won't see all the same moms for pickup after Kindergarten. Nico's best bud Carson's mom and I have become friends and I'll be sad not to chat with her everyday. But she and I are planning weekly beach trips this summer. She and I are both Orange County raised and miss our beloved beaches.I am excited to sleep in a little longer, but worried I won't get up in time to hit my gym classes cuz I don't HAVE to. Let's hope. This will be a busy summer and I'm looking forward to all the fun things our fam has planned.
Thought #2:
How do you deal with a all day crying almost 3 year old? Sophie is literally driving us nuts here. She never quits. She's getting picky about food and refuses to try the whole potty training thing. She'll be 3 in August. She is probably too attached to her binkie and blankie than is healthy which should be another fun thing to conquer. I don't really want to tackle all of these things but I want her to go to preschool this fall. I am seriously considering making Sophie the last of our brood because she is soooooo hard. I don't know if I want to do all this again. Any advice would be great.
Thought #3:
I am loving this overcast, cool weather. Any day in June that I don't have to run my a/c is awesome.
Thought #4:
I am going to New York next weekend and would love any off the beaten path tips any of you have for places to visit. I've been there a couple times already and have done all the typical NYC things and now I want to do some more local and not tourist things. So if you have any ideas, please send them my way.




No comments:
Post a Comment