Thursday, June 04, 2009

school play

Sydney has been blessed this  school year to have the wonderful, Mr. Smith as her teacher.  I knew I wanted her to have him in 3rd grade since she was in Kindergarten.  He is sooo amazing. he's taught for 37  years now, teaches the kids dancing, responsibility.  I really don't have enough words to describe the kind of teacher he is.  If there were some way to nominate him for teacher of the whole country, i would.  He is the teacher of every parents dream.  And he LOVES Sydney.  He told me last night that in his 37 years of teaching, Sydney is one of his all time favorites.  Sure makes a mom feel good.  Nico has been lucky as well to have Mr. Smith's wife, Mrs. Smith and we love her just as much.  Every year he puts on the school play and his students are the actors.  This year it was Argh.... a pirate story.  It was lovely and adorable.  And sydney did fantastic.


The Cast (aka: Sydney's class)


We didn't know there were model pirates, but alas, we were wrong.
Little man pirate loved it.
Gee-Ma came to see our pirate as well.

1 comment:

Nelson Family said...

Your kids are too cute. I can't believe how big they are. I think the last time I saw Sydney she was one. You do a good job on your blog- it always looks very artistic.