Monday, March 22, 2010

Best $15 I ever spent


Today at IKEA Nick and I decided to pick up this art easel for Miss Sophie. We picked up some supplies with it as well. Chalk, crayons, markers and a bolt of paper. This girl didn't leave it all afternoon. I had debated buying it last week but didn't and had a bit of regret about it. But I was all over it today when Nick was the one to suggest buying it for her. And we are so glad we did. She LOVES it. She is our art lover. She loves to color, make grids on paper with rulers, draw pics. I hope this continues to charge her imagination and keep her busy.



1 comment:

Whitney Palmer said...

That is so cute! The dumb thing is though is that they don't sell an eraser!!! Me and G tried to buy one there for our chalkboard and no luck. Weird to sell chalk but no eraser!