Tuesday, March 02, 2010

A Few Musings Right Now

I saw this on a few friends blogs and since I clearly don't have anything to blog about, I thought this was a nice change to staring at my previous post.

So Right Now:

I am thinking: I really need to get packing for this Virginia trip, I hope Sophie does well on the plane, I still have to get her a few little goodies for the plane, i loved my lunch date with Jennie b. today, all of a sudden my tummy really seems to be beginning to pop outward.

I am wearing: an orange and white Maxi dress with a white tee., although I'll be changing into warmer clothes to take Syd to soccer.

I am creating: a clean house for my family in my absense, although I always wonder why since I have to come home and re-clean everything. Hubbies just don't do that stuff. I am also making some new softie blankets for Baby Girl Garces which I am very excited about. Nick took me to LA to the fabric district to shop for material last week.

I am going: to soccer later (what else is new) while Nick gets to enjoy some male bonding time at the Laker Game. (um, yeah, I'm jealous)

I am reading: the 8th Women's Murder Club book by James Patterson.

I am hoping: the next 3 months go by really fast so that I don't have to be pregnant anymore and I get to meet this little girl.

I am hearing: my kids ACTUALLY quiet and getting along. It must be a miracle.

Around the house: there is laundry needing to get done, floors to mop, carpet to vacuum, packing to do, and me procrastinating to get it all done. At least I did manage to get my detailed packing list done, so when I do get to that it won't take too long.

One of my favorite things: right now is sleeping, I don't know why but this pregnancy has wiped me out. Feeling baby girl Garces get the hiccups everynight around 10:00pm. A clean house. Well behaved kids and husband for that matter.

there you have it. What is going on Right Now. I am really looking forward to this trip Sophie and I are taking in 2 days. I've made my list of places I want to eat, Pei Wei, Firehouse Subs, Tony's Pizza, Foster's Grille. If it sounds like I've built this trip around food, you would be right. I'm pregnant and who are we kidding I would be eating all this if I wasn't. I might have to hit up these fine establishments twice, we'll see what kind of time I have. I'm happy to have shopping time with my mom and sisters. I'm excited to see Papa Paul, ( as Sophie puts it). I'm excited to laugh till my stomach hurts. Make yummy sweets with my sisters. Take Sophie to see the snow that is still on the ground. She will love it. I will love it.











3 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

I know you're gonna have fun and I'm excited for you, but I'm gonna miss you back here. :o)

Natalie Garces said...

It must be really hard to be so far away from your family. I think sisters have such a special bond and certain things are only funny with them. I hate being prego too so I feel your urgency to want to get her out. Have fun in virginia!!!!!!!

Betsy said...

Have fun with your family!! What a fun experience for you and Sophie! Glad your hanging in there!