Monday, November 15, 2010

My Soccer Phenom

I have not been blessed with athletic talents. Heavenly Father didn't bless me in that regard. BUT... Sydney has been given that gift. She is amazingly athletic. Even more so in the sport of soccer. Her skill is amazing. She truly has a gift. Nick and I have tried to give her every advantage when it comes to harnessing and developing her talent. She plays for a club team that continually gives her expert and professional coaching. I am so proud of her dedication. I envy her passion for the game. She is talented, beautiful, kind, considerate, and mine. I am literally on the edge of my seat to see what is in store for her. I love her very much.

soccer5

soccer6

soccer4

soccer3

soccer2



2 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Way to go, Sydney! And way to go with the new camera. The quality is amazing. I'm a little jealous.

Whitney Palmer said...

wow, thats awesome! I knew she played soccer but didnt know she was in club! Im glad you both support and help her persue that because some kids can be talented and never know it! I played club and then went on to play college ball. This will open up scholarship opportunities!