We got our Disneyland passes renewed and have been making up for the lost time. I stopped going in the Spring when I was preggers with Camden because the walking was becoming too much. So it was so nice to return after a long absence. Yes, I promise we have taken the older ones, however we find it so easy to just pick up and go with the younger 2 while the older 2 are at school. We head over for a few hours and both girls just love it. We went today and took Sophie on some new rides at California Adventure that she had never been on before and after each ride she came running off screaming that it was the best ride she had EVER been on. I love this age. How the best thing to do is to go to Disneyland and go on the best rides ever and then I hear how I'm the best mom ever because we came to Disneyland and got McDonalds for lunch. If only Sydney and Nico could be so easily satisfied. I am grateful for these mothering days. I leave behind the mess at home and make believe in Magical Lands for a few hours. It's refreshing and lovely. 
Tuesday, November 02, 2010
Return to Disneyland
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
HOw fun to be able to do that. I miss Disneyland, haven't been for a few years.
What precious little girls you have!
Wish I could go! I really love the christmas decorations, but its always so crowded. Maybe in January!!!! The girls are so cute!
Post a Comment