Saturday, June 07, 2008

a minute

I need to take a minute and acknowledge the Lord's hand in my life. I am so grateful for personal revelation. Not just for me but for my family as well. I am grateful for a Heavenly Father that looks out for me and my family through others. And for others faithfullness to be in tune to be able to recieve revelation for me. The Lord is truly mindful of his children and their needs and worries. I am so grateful for an earthly father that is open to the promptings of the spirit. Dad I love you so much. My testimony has just been strengthened by you. Our Father in Heaven surely knows of our struggles and our strengths and provides oppurtunities for growth in all aspects of our lives. I am grateful for repentance and that if offers me the chance to become clean, giving me a fresh slate. So that I may try harder. I know my life is the life I was meant to live. It is my job to make it the life the Lord envisioned and planned for me. I know my Savior lives and loves me and my family. And I am so grateful for him.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

We've both come a long way since high school haven't we?!? I loved reading your post. Thanks for sharing that.