Monday, June 09, 2008

My dancing Kiddies


It don't usually watch other people's videos so I have never really wanted to post any.  But this cracked me up so much and I really put on for my family on the East coast to see.  I caught my kids dancing on their own the other day.  Sophie had turned on music and she and Nico were dancing up a storm.  sorry it's so grainy.  I filmed it on my digital camera and not my video camera. Enjoy!!!

5 comments:

queenieweenie said...

So cute!

Does that mean you didn't watch the video I had posted??? J/K

Check out my blog and vote for Matt!!!

Jayme said...

they are too cute!! I love it when kids do fun stuff.

Betsy said...

That was hilarious!

Joanna said...

I love Nico's moves! I wanted to say good job on your talk Sunday- I really enjoyed it. What a good inspiring day it was at chuch. That really gave me a good attitude going into this week. Thanks for being a part of that.

Whitney Palmer said...

love when kids dance! so freakin cute!