Monday, June 23, 2008

Greetings from VA

Sorry it took so long for me to get an update up. I have so busy since we got here. Literally not enough time to sit down and type a few sentences. The weather has been really nice, not humid and hot like it usually is. We are living at the pool, shopping, hanging with family and enjoying every minute. And taking lots of pictures, but unfortunately I left my power cord at home in CA so I will post pics when I get home late next week. Tomorrow we are leaving for Hershey, PA for a couple days to take the kids to Gettysburg, Amish Country, touring the Hershey Chocolate Factory, going to a supposed fantastic zoo and hitting up what is said to be one of the biggest outlet malls in the country. Can you guess what I'm excited about? Should be a fun trip. We are going to the Angels vs. Nationals baseball game tonight as well. Go Dodgers! The Garces' are neither Angels nor Nationals fans. But I guess I could root for the CA team. More updates to come when I get home with pics.
Until then, have a great next couple weeks.

8 comments:

kahnfam said...

Hershey, PA is a fun city to visit. The kids will like it! Have a fun trip!

Jayme said...

Glad to hear that you guys are having fun!

Jeffrey, Meri, and Thomas said...

FUN!!! Please tell your family in Virginia HI...we miss them! When you get back we must get together...yea for summer!

queenieweenie said...

Sounds like you're having a grand old time-can't wait to see the pictures.

Betsy said...

Thanks for the update. YOu are super close to where Ali and her family live.. in case you care :)Tell your family I said hello too!

Betsy said...

p.s. I forgot to tell you, you know Virginia is for lovers right? :)

The Okamoto Clan said...

Please let Sydney know how much CTR 8 misses her!!! Especially her teacher! :( Can't wait till your back!!!

Betsy said...

I wanted to tell you Happy Birthday. If my memory serves - it's today - July 3rd - and it's the big 30. Way to go!