WOW!! Cameron looks the most different to me... all of you girls certainly resemble each other. I was trying ot remember.. it goes Kelly, Charlotte, Olivia right? I haven't seen the fam. for like 10 years... I would have never recognized SEVERAL of them... your parents however though- totally the same :)Thanks. That was so fun to see.
4 comments:
You look so happy in that picture. I bet it was so nice to be with your family.
So fun to see all the Trost's together. Everyone is all grown up!
I love your hair. It looks fabulous.
How fun to have all your siblings together!
WOW!! Cameron looks the most different to me... all of you girls certainly resemble each other. I was trying ot remember.. it goes Kelly, Charlotte, Olivia right? I haven't seen the fam. for like 10 years... I would have never recognized SEVERAL of them... your parents however though- totally the same :)Thanks. That was so fun to see.
Post a Comment