Here are some more pics from Virginia. And yes I have more after this post. I have a lot to share. This was a Washington Nationals game the kids went to. They had a great time, even though there were rain delays. Nico was the dancing enterainment for the night apparently. Every time a song came on he started rocking out and everyone around them thought he was hilarious.

Cameron, Charlotte and Nico at the game.

Nico striking a pose.

Here is glimpse of where I live when I'm here. This is my parents house.

Megan and my girls on a Sunday night during baking hour. We always bake something on Sunday night, our sweet tooth kicks in then.

For my birthday Megan, Lauren and Kelly took me to Cheesecake Factory for dinner. So here is Kelly driving her pimped out mini van on the way to dinner. My mom passed on her mini van to Kelly the starving nursing student when she got a new car. Kelly rocks it good too.


All us girls at dinner, Lauren, me, Megan and Kelly.

Megan and Kelly. They introduced me to a new fave dish there. Cashew Chicken. It's divine, give it a try.

Lauren and I. Thanks girls for a great night.
7 comments:
Thier house is gorgeous!!! Looks like you had a really great time, you look really happy!
Sara
Love the house!
Your parents house is beautiful. I bet they love it there. i still can't get over how all grown up your sisters are.
You look so happy with your family. I bet you miss them when you are here in cali. Lucky that you can go visit though.
Ok does Sydney have press on nails in one of the pictures?
It was fun to see you at Seal Beach. I am happy that all is well, you have such a beautiful family! Thanks for the invite to your blog, I love it. We'll keep in touch. Jodie
Love the house and I LOVE that everyone is in Angels gear at the Nationals game... I can't get over your sisters! They are all so grown up and beautiful!
Post a Comment