Saturday, July 05, 2008
Sorry
I really want to post some cute pics from yesterday and my trip but our internet it being freakin retarded. We got a new apple laptop a month or so ago and ever since our Fios has been acting weird. It won't keep the connection long enough to download any pics. So hopefully Nick will fix this problem soon, but until then Nick and I are leaving for a little R & R in Las Vegas without our kids. Nick suprised me with the trip to celebrate my 30th Birthday that landed on the 3rd last week. So we'll see you in a few. Stay cool. This heat is brutal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I hope all your trips were fun!!! I always have mondays off so any monday would be good:)that would be fun.
Hope you had a nice birthday!
Post a Comment