One Saturday I went for a run and in the middle of my run a terrential downpore hit. A thunderstorm from out of nowwhere. Totally typical of VA. But I was in the middle of my run so I just kept going and got drenched. It looked like I had taken a shower in my running clothes. I wish you could really see how wet I am in this pic. I had puddles in my shoes. I it doesn't even look like it's raining behind me, but it's pouring.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
More Virginia Pics
I'm trying to post more than one event from Virginia or it will take me all year if I only post one at a time.
this was just an early morning on the stairs.
They were being so cute on the stairs I had to take pics.
Sophie and Papa. She was really scared of him at first, but he won her over and she adored him in about 2 days. She still walks around the house now asking where papa is.
Lunch at Pei Wei and Sophie enjoying her lemon.
Olivia and Kelly at lunch.
Me and my kiddies

One Saturday I went for a run and in the middle of my run a terrential downpore hit. A thunderstorm from out of nowwhere. Totally typical of VA. But I was in the middle of my run so I just kept going and got drenched. It looked like I had taken a shower in my running clothes. I wish you could really see how wet I am in this pic. I had puddles in my shoes. I it doesn't even look like it's raining behind me, but it's pouring.
Sophie discovered her love for Diet Coke in Virginia. And she started taking everyone's drinks and not give them back. So we had to get her, her own drink or we had the wrath of Sophie, and if you know Little miss Sophie, you understand how spunky she is. Spunky is being nice. She tries me. So I snapped some pics of Sophie and her Diet Cokes.


One Saturday I went for a run and in the middle of my run a terrential downpore hit. A thunderstorm from out of nowwhere. Totally typical of VA. But I was in the middle of my run so I just kept going and got drenched. It looked like I had taken a shower in my running clothes. I wish you could really see how wet I am in this pic. I had puddles in my shoes. I it doesn't even look like it's raining behind me, but it's pouring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You look pretty official in your running clothes... I clicked on the picture to make it bigger and you could see the shine to your skin. It looked wet to me and at least it wasn't sweat... your legs look great too. SO toned! Way to go! :)
Your sisters look so grown up! You look beautiful in the picture with Sydney and Nico at lunch.
Post a Comment