Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Preschool Graduation

Today my little Nico man graduated from preschool. He is now a Tiny Tots graduate. Wait... when did my baby boy get this old. It was such a cute day. As they were walking in, leave it to my son to be walking in picking his nose and eating it. And doing it the whole time. What can I say, that is definately his father's son. They sang darling songs, did the alphabet in Sign Language, said the pledge of allegiance and all got adorable leis from a little girl in the class as they walked in. Such a wonderful little day. And made even better because Nick was able to swing his schedule at work to be there. Nico was so excited to have his policeman DAD there. (Nick came in uniform, on his way to a job fair)
The whole class, how cute are their caps and gowns.
Getting his certificate.
Blowing me a kiss at the end of a adorable song where he signed my name.
Nico and his friend Kinsie.
Policeman Daddy and Nico.

All the kids had their hands traced on this poster and in each hand was what the kids wanted to do when they got older. Here are some examples of what kids said, I want to be a..... mermaid, a robot, iron man, an in-n-out worker, a nail lady, house builder, policeman, take care of babies (how sweet), train conductor, and even an I don't know. I loved them
Nico wants to be a baseball player.
How cute are his curls popping out of his cap.
Saying the pledge.
Signing the alaphabet.
Me and my little guy.
Nico and Sophie.
Nico and his friend Dylan.

Nico and his teachers, Ms. Elaine (above) and Miss Diana (below)

The next thing I know he'll be leaving on his mission.

5 comments:

Hangin with the Burke's said...

He is just adorable and I love the curls!

Blume Bunch said...

He is TOO cute! you are in trouble when hes in high school - i know you already know that though :) adorable kids.

Betsy said...

Those curls are priceless. Justin's son has curls like that and I love them!! In that picture of you and Nico, I think you look absolutely beautiful. I was visiting Tim in Phoenix and he was checking out a bunch of blogs from the Los Al gang and it comment was that you looked just like he remembered... since that was over 10 years ago, I think that's pretty worthwhile. I think you look better then ever! And,who ever what's to work at In-N-Out, they are no dummy. That's the highest paying fast-food restaurant out there!! :)

Joanna said...

What a doll! He makes me not mind Hudson's curls as much. He is such a handsome boy, and his smile is to die for.

zuniga family said...

So cute! Rachel, you are a supermodel!