Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Mommy Tag

1. What time do your kids get up? I get them up @ 6:30
2. On a good night, what time do they go to bed? 7:00 for Sophie and 8:00 for Sydney & Nico
3. How long have I been a mom? For 7 1/2 years
4. How old was I when I became a mom? 22
5. What is my favorite kids show? Whatever will keep them quiet, Sydney-hanna montana, Nico-Power Rangers, pokemon, Sophie - yo gabba gabba
6. Least favorite kids show? Don't really care
7. Favorite chore? Vacuming
8. Favorite meal to cook? Homeade Macaroni and Cheese
9. What's the meal cooked most often? Tacos
10. What's the kids favorite? Sydney- tacos, spaghetti, Nico- ribs, pasta, Sophie-rice,corn and oranges
11. What's my favorite thing that I do with the kids? Sydney and I have just started enjoying shopping together, Nico- is happy when I watch movies with him, sophie- she is really starting to enjoy books
12. What are the 5 things that make me smile while being a mom?
1. When they get along
2. When they make each other laugh uncontrobally
3. Sophie calling for daddy in the middle of the night.
4. Seeing the look in their eyes when they finally get it.
5. Hugs and kisses all day long.
13. Where do I want to take them someday? Italy
14. When was the last time I went out without the kids? A couple weeks ago, to a Dodgers game.
15. One thing you said you'd never do as a mom?Let them get really dirty, ironically my kids seem to be the dirtiest kids on the block.
16. Favorite past time with the kids? FHE night playing games
17. Advice for new moms? Take it all in, remember every little moment you can.
18. What's a scary or heartbreaking moment you've had? Sydney had surgery at 2 1/2, and watching your child get wheeled away knowing they were going under was very scary.
I tag....anyone who wants to do it.

No comments: