Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Disneyland to the Infinite Amount

We renewed our Disneyland passes a couple weeks ago and have been multiple times since.  It's like opening presents we forgot we had all over again.  We are loving the new Toy Story Mania ride at CA and going  through the Mission Tortilla Factory and Bread Tour.   I had the chance to take Sydney last Friday, just she and I, and we had a great time although four rides broke down while we were waiting.  It was good bonding time. I'm glad to be back.








3 comments:

Betsy said...

I was looking at the pictures and when the music started - it totally took me back to all the stake dances in Irvine. It made me chuckle... We had 3 day passes and by the end of the third day, I was so sad to be leaving D-land, and CA for that matter. You enjoy those passes!!

queenieweenie said...

I'm so jealous! We haven't done Disney passes in years. Maybe that's because our kids are older and have crazy schedules of their own!

Jeffrey, Meri, and Thomas said...

What a beautiful family...nice pics! We have passes also...let's meet up. We get back from Hawaii on the 24th...let me know when is good for you!