Last week during Sydney's soccer practice I took my camera and snapped some great photos of the Nico & Sophie. This really made me want to learn how to take great pics. And have an awesome camera. Don't get me wrong I love the camera I have but I would love a fancy one. A girl can dream, but I guess if I had a camera I would have to know how to use it. Regardless I am really happy with how these turned out. My babies looked so great.
had to snap her bow
i seriously can't get enough of this guy. i know every mom thinks their child is gorgeous, but seriously this kid is.
love, love, love
ham it up baby




5 comments:
Priceless.
I think they look good! One thing I learned in a photography class that I had to take is always get closer - closer, closer, closer. I think you do well in this, but one of the first ones of Nico, where you are super close- it's just an amazing photo. Great job!!
Beautiful pictures!
I have told you before how much I like your pictures- you do a fantastic job!
And yes, Nico is one handsome fellow :).
Those turned out so cutie!
Post a Comment