Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Quee-ta

I've been meaning to post these for a couple weeks now.  I have more of my great visit with my sister Kelly (aka. queeda)  The weekend she was here Sydney took off on a weekend away with her girl scout troop so Kelly and I took the other kiddies and hit the beach.  On our way to the beach we stopped off in Los Alamitos (our home town) to say what up to our brother Fats at his job and got to the beach for a perfect day.   The weather was fantastic, the kids were great and I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Queeda & my babies
Sleeping beach babe.
I NEVER go in the water.  So here is my proof that I really did.
Baby Love

peace out man


surfs up!!!!

Love you Kelly babe! See you soon.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

That first picture is so cute where Nico's little bum is hanging out the top - the surf world united would be proud... it reminds me of Chad Howard too :)

BC

{priscilla} said...

look at how super hot you are in a bikini!