I am so excited to announce I have a new niece. Marlie Jenae Garces arrived Saturday afternoon. She is the first child of Mr. G's brother Stephen and his wife Natalie. We went out today to visit, Let me say I want to have my babies at Hoag Hospital in Newport like Natalie. Um ocean view from her room. So nice. Marlie is the cutest little baby ever. She has the roundest face and perfectly pouted lips. She'll never need lip injections. And long dark hair. Just like my babies. Just so darn adorable. I can't wait to see her grow up. And it is so awesome to see Mr. G's littlest brother become a dad. When I met Mr. G, Stevie was 12 and I loved him then. I am so proud of the man he's become, he feels like my brother. Congrats Stevie and Natalie, she's gorgeous.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Your label made me giggle.
What a cutie!
your label is funny. she is so cute! I can't wait to see her.
Post a Comment