Saturday, September 20, 2008

huh?

I was watching college football with Mr. Garces today and saw a players name that stumped us both.  Tell me what you think.   His name was

KNOWSHON MORENO

What? Knowshon? What the....? His parents just decided to open up a book and find the first word they could and add shon to the end?  KNOWSHON really?   Mr. Garces and I decided we would put our own twist on this name.  So if our next child is a boy....BOYSHON it is and if it's a girl.... natually...GIRLSHON.  Well if they can do it, why can't I? And I'll never forget the childs name.   This could go on forever.  

So tell me, what 'SHON' names would you use if you could?

1 comment:

Jayme said...

does he play for Georgia? I saw the last name but had no idea that was his first name. Sorry to say, his mom might have been on crack.