THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!! I love, love, love the first day of school. I feel like that is my new years. I love being back on a solid routine. Knowing what to expect everyday. And this year Nico started Kindergarten. Oh happy day. I know mom's get all sad and sappy when their kids go to school and I did when Sydney went, but when you send subsequent children after that first, you throw a party. Both kids love their teachers which is good because they happen to be husband and wife. Sydney has Mr. Smith and Nico has his wife Mrs. Smith. I am looking forward to the challenges two in school bring. Bring it on, I'm ready. Double lunches, homework, showers, crankiness in the morning times two, the fighting to comb hair times 2(cuz i have to brush out Nico's and he gets tangles it's so long). And I am so happy to go back to the gym, I felt alive today. Horray for school.
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
By Far My Favorite Day of The Year
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I LOVE school!! So nice to have 2 go to public school. Thay all look so cute in their outfits and cool shoes. So funny that they have Mr And Mrs smith for teachers. You only have to remember one name :)
Post a Comment