
How gorgeous is this preggo beauty? Today I attended my sister in law Natalie's baby shower. And she was gracious enough to indulge me and let me take a bunch of pics of her pregnant glow. She looked like a goddess today. Even though you could tell she was tired and ready to not be pregnant, she just glowed. She radiated a motherly love that made her seem so calm and serene. I am so glad I got to capture just a little bit of it. Natalie I hope you like these pics as much as I love them. I realize the mother to be doesn't always see the beauty, they see the tired eyes, weight gained, large belly, but all I could see was the tender love of our Heavenly Father who allows women this rare and precious gift of baring His sons and daughters. What an intense honor and privalege. And Natalie exudes such a beautiful example of this. I can't wait to meet this amazing little girl that will grace the Garces/Smith family in just a few weeks.



Natalie and her mom and sisters. Such a wonderful thing to see the love that awaits this little girl.
3 comments:
The pictures turned out so good!! Love it!
SO pretty. I never liked pictures of myself pregnant so I never took any. Now I WISH I still looked that good!
That is so sweet of you to do that!!! I'm so glad I will always have those pics. I'm glad you guys talked me into doing it.
Post a Comment