As I was using the restroom this morning, sneaky Sophie got into the pen drawer, pulled out a Sharpie and went to town on my couch. She used a freakin SHARPIE. I couldn't get it out. I was livid. It was actually all over the couch, but I was able to get most of the other off. But not the big ones. So we flipped the cushion and hopefully she doesn't do something like this again any time soon. And I also found coloring on the wall behind our front door, this was with crayon so I should have no problem getting that off. I am resolved that she is going to test me for the rest of my life, I should get used to it, Right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
oh my goodness....No wonder her and Shelby get along so well. I could totaly see Shelby doing the same thing. I would have freaked out. At least you could turn the cushions over.....
Look at the bright side - the cushions could be turned over. We know someone that had their son write with Sharpie all over their newly installed granite countertops. My littlest Luke used Sharpie all over my computer armoire and all over the keys of our piano. This happened about a few years ago and I am staring at the "artwork" right now as I type.
My question is how do they know to use the Sharpie and not a regular pen that can be cleaned up?
My couch cushions are also turned over for the same reason. Austin and my nephew had fun with a black marker three years ago. Thank goodness nothing has happened on the other side yet!
That is why all of my pens, markers,scissors,knives and anythings ele that can be destructive is up high! My kids don't really draw on the furniture, it's my kids friends who write on the walls and color on the stairs! I love that Magic Eraser!
So apparently, according to all the comments left, Sharpies need to be hidden. =) I would have been so mad if that happened. Good thing nothing was on the other side. Hopefully it will stay that way.
Post a Comment