Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Stinker Bell


Happy Birthday to the funniest 2 year old I know.  Sophie cracks us up all the time.  She is quite hilarious.  So to honor my stinker I thought I might list a few of my favorite things about her.

-She has a love for art, especially when it's on her body or my furniture.
-She love, love, loves Yo gabba gabba, she won't go anywhere without her Grobe stuffed animal
-She gives the best kisses and hugs.
-She is a total daddy's girl.  She and Nick have a really special bond. I hope they keep it.
- She is my baby who has to have her blankie, binkie and grobe and her bottle where ever she is in our house.  She would bring them everywhere if she could.
-She is a picky eater.  
-and our family wouldn't be complete without her.
I LOVE YOU BABY GIRL!!!!!

1 comment:

Jayme said...

Happy birthday to Sophie! She is too cute! Can't believe she is already 2!!