Sunday, September 07, 2008

And I called it BOB

Bye Bye hair.  This last week I made my visit to Natalie and told her to chop it all off.  I was ready for a change.  She thought a Jenny McCarthy cut would look really cute so I told her to go for it.  It's still really blond and I am loving it.  I was nervous don't get me wrong, but more nervous that Nick would hate it.  He loves me with long, blond hair.  And I thought if I came home with one of the two he would be happy.  He LOVES it.  Go figure.  He said it's like being married to a different woman.  All right!!! Score!!!

This is when I came home from the salon.  My biggest fear is that I can never reproduce it. but...

here I am the next day doing it myself.  I was really pleased with myself.  And it's looked better everyday I learn more.


5 comments:

Jayme said...

You look way cute!! I love the cut. It must be a lot cooler than having long hair. I would cut mine off too if Tommy would let me.

Betsy said...

OUr hair is way same right now.. so funny! ANyway, I love this hair because it is so easy to do. When I cut it like this last year I told my friend after it went great when I had to do it myself the first time that it was a good omen- and it was!! Looks good!!

Tanya said...

We may look like twins soon because I have an appointment on Wed and that is the look I'm going for, maybe not as short though. It looks great on you. There's nothing better than a new do. =)

queenieweenie said...

LOVE it!

{priscilla} said...

super cute!!