est. 1999
He looks so OLD. I like it...you can see his face AND it's got to be a lot easier to take care of.
If I were 5 years old, I would totally want to date him! He is so dang cute!
Love it!!! He looks like a different kid. He is so handsome
Love it! He looks so much cuter now...that face is too adorable to cover up! :)
OH, so bittersweet for me... I love the long curly hair... but I'll cope :) Thanks for your nice message the other day. BC
he's just cute both ways! change is always good though! he can let it grow again...
Looks good, although I did like the long hair too :). Did his friends at school recognize him?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He looks so OLD. I like it...you can see his face AND it's got to be a lot easier to take care of.
If I were 5 years old, I would totally want to date him! He is so dang cute!
Love it!!! He looks like a different kid. He is so handsome
Love it! He looks so much cuter now...that face is too adorable to cover up! :)
OH, so bittersweet for me... I love the long curly hair... but I'll cope :) Thanks for your nice message the other day.
BC
he's just cute both ways! change is always good though! he can let it grow again...
Looks good, although I did like the long hair too :). Did his friends at school recognize him?
Post a Comment